Saturday, May 21, 2011

family time

I don't write or journal about our family as much as I would like to. Writing is a very labored task for me. I'm not one of those people that can sit down and pour out my thoughts and feelings easily. It takes a lot of time, effort, and backspacing:) That's why I'm posting these pictures. I think they say a lot about us and how we like to spend our time. We love to be at home together. We took these photos while we did our best to listen to general conference.


















3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I like the pictures, so I'm good with just pictures...if my opinion counts. Your boys are adorable. It's so good to see pictures of you too. You look beautiful, as always.

Lisa said...

First of all, you are such a beautiful mother. Secondly, I loved your post about how you secretly love your nighttime feedings with Ty. So sweet. And I love these pictures. What a perfect representation of this stage of everyday life and the beauty of it. Nicely done. :)

About us said...

Oh my gosh! I love these pictures!! Your family is SO adorable!!! Little Ty is so cute!! He looks alot like you Caroline :) It looks like you guys are having so much fun together. Did I mention you are BEAUTIFUL miss Caroline. Well you are.