Sunday, May 1, 2011

wondering

I don't want to get too graphic, but I'm curious. Tyler blows out of at least one and sometimes two or three diapers a day! I've bumped him up to size 4's and occasionally I'll put him in Johnny's size 5's hoping to avoid a disaster, but nothing seems to work. Is there anyone out there that has/had this problem? What did you do about it? Yesterday the blow out was so bad that we stripped him down and plopped him in the sink on the spot. The look on his face seems to say, "Did I do something wrong?"

3 comments:

Alisha said...

You've probably tried this already, but I know each of my kiddos did better with a different brand of diapers. Some would blow out of pampers, while other huggies. Good luck!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

that baby is SO beautiful! it is hard to take my eyes off those big, round blue eyes! not to mention those chubby cheeks!
hope you are feeling better!!

love you!
~mom

Kricket said...

We are huge Huggies fans. I don't know if you have tried that or not but it seems to work for the Barnum bums.