Monday, March 1, 2010

is he waving?



I have to share this video because it's so cute and so funny. I'm sharing it even though my laugh in the background is way too loud and kind of embarrassing. Sometimes I just can't help it. You know? So in the video, it looks like Johnny is waving at me. But he's really not. That's why it's so funny. He's never waved at anyone in his whole life (8 months is a long time to go without waving. you try it). So what he's really doing is trying to reach back behind himself to touch the bookshelf. He's really into surfaces and textures. I don't know how else to explain it. It's just his thing. Brian stood him up and I guess you could say we were both a little surprised that 1) Johnny can stand up by himself and 2) he can wave ;)!

4 comments:

julia said...

that's hilarious. it totally does look like he's waving!

camfox said...

Ya. That is REALLY cute! And I love your laugh Caroline! I wish I could hear it in real life.

lisalisa said...

That is so fun. and I totally miss your laugh! He's going to have to take my Blaikly out if we're ever in the same area!

lisalisa said...

... in like 15 years obviously! ;)