Saturday, February 20, 2010

Johnny - 7 months
My friend Amy came over to capture a few everyday moments in the life of little Johnny Merrell... playing on the floor, lounging in his undies, splashing in the tub, and playing with his momma. She did a great job of catching Johnny just being Johnny, wide-mouthed grin and all. I find myself cherishing these everyday moments and wishing that they wouldn't go by so fast. I feel so grateful for a healthy baby and for the chance to be his momma. Hope you enjoy!

10 comments:

JLea said...

So cute... My favorite are the ones in the blue chair.
Luv u guys! Jorja

Karen said...

So dang cute!

The Wyler Family said...

so fun. i love photo shoots like this. it's my favorite when kids are captured in their own environments doing the things they normally do. this is why i need to really work on my photography skills. i can't keep taking advantage of my photographer friends. :)

Gwendolyn said...

Oh man these are too cute! He has the most beautiful blue eyes--easy to get lost in those :) He looks so strong, confident, and HAPPY. You guys are doing a great job!

JRP said...

Great photos! I need to take the two block trek and come see him myself one of these days!

Connie said...

Man that boy is gonna be runnin' in no time! What a beautiful baby you made!

julia said...

these are too cute.

Juliette said...

So dang cute!

jensey said...

SO cute:) I love them all!

camfox said...

darling pics Caroline. He's a cute boy. You're a cute mama.