Thursday, March 11, 2010

leaps and bounds

Junior seems to be reaching a lot of milestones lately. It is so fun to watch him grow. Only two days after I wrote a whole post about how he couldn't wave...he did! And to a complete stranger in the doctor's office, I should add. No one warned me about how proud and weepy this would make me feel. I might have gotten a little teary-eyed. Here he is waving to me at home:


Today he crawled on his own for the very first time. Though he doesn't make too much ground and teeters on the edge of a face plant the whole time, it's unmistakable. He IS crawling! Here's the raw footage. You're watching history here, folks.


He's also...

Standing up in his crib when he should be sleeping (I should really do something about those blank walls!)

Sitting up to the table like a big boy

Getting into all kinds of trouble in the kitchen

Practicing the get-away


And just getting bigger and sillier in general (is that a word?)

2 comments:

Kricket said...

Beus,
I think your enjoyment of watching your little guys is definitely the best part of your videos.

Juliette said...

Cute! We are learning the same things at our house! Good job Johnny!!