Monday, May 12, 2008

Brian Regan...Awesome!

Caroline and I went to Brian Regan at the Wiltern and we had an awesome time!!! At one point I was laughing so hard that my face was twitching and I couldn't breathe. Maybe my face was twitching because of lack of oxygen or maybe it was because Brian Regan is just really funny.

Here is a link to one of his skits on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUU9CqrtFiU
Check it out...you'll love it! And it is surprisingly clean.

Look how close we were at the Wiltern Theatre

2 comments:

joanna said...

We are very jealous...I understand the whole not being able to breath thing except I snort(very embarrassing).
Those kids in the last pictures are very lucky to have Mrs. Merrell as their teacher, you two are amazing.

Juliette said...

How fun! I would have loved to have been there, what a fun date!! Brian you will have to
re-enact it for us when you come to visit!!