Friday, May 23, 2008

Blogging 101

Besides teaching English, Math, History and Science to my 6 - 8 graders, I also teach an elective class. Every three months I get a new set of students for this class. So far this year I have taught Graphic Design and Astronomy. Well, its the end of the year and let's be honest... nobody wants to learn about the universe at this point. I decided I'd try something different. Why not involve my students in the blog revolution? Everyone's doing it. I'm calling it "Blogging 101", only because I couldn't call it "Blogging for Dummies." I'm only kidding. Take a look at my new blog and my precious students here: Blogging 101.

Little Bloggers:


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great idea Caroline!

The Wyler Family said...

hey... i didn't know you had a blog. how fun to catch up a bit with you! seeing all your pics of students made me miss teaching. i love, love, love what i do now, but i really do miss the classroom. it's a beautiful place... even when it's full of punks. :)

JLea said...

I miss you Caroline... your class is sooo cute!