Saturday, November 28, 2009

Uh oh! Hello, that's 5 months!

My little Junior boy is 5 months old today. This clip captures my feelings well. (Watch it up until about the 2:40 minute mark)



Helloooooooooo! 5 months! It's strange that on one hand, I feel like he's been here with us forever. And on the other hand it seems just like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. Oh man, he's a sweet little guy. He's growing and changing so fast now.

This week he discovered his toes! Mmmm. They taste delicious.

He can also sit up on his own now by leaning on his chubby little arms.

I had a feeling that at 23 lbs and 31 inches, he was going to love "big boy food." And he does. He smacks his lips and says, "Mmmm." And before I can load up the spoon again, he's got his mouth wide open, ready for the next bite.

We went to the San Diego Zoo today. He wasn't too keen on los animales silvestres... but he totally digs sleeping on his momma's chest for hours. He's in there somewhere.

I'm sure loving my boys.

The end.

4 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

so sweet! time sure flies. i love the san diego zoo. it's been forever since i've been there.

glad to see you guys are doing well and that you love being a mom so much. it really is the greatest!

Alisha said...

He is so cute! Enjoy!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

yea, another post! he is so cute, i miss those cheeks! (brian is cute, too)
love you!
mom

Shannon Jones Grossman said...

so cute! I got your email... I agree, I will call soon! miss you so much!