Monday, November 16, 2009

Johnny goes to Idaho!

Earlier this month, I took Johnny up to Idaho to meet his country cousins. That's not the same as kissin' cousins. Country cousins are cool and tough and wear cowboy boots. Poor Johnny is the only city slicker in the group. But what he doesn't know, won't hurt him. Yet. Anyway, we had such a fun trip. The week flew by so fast! Johnny LOVED all the extra attention and I had so much fun hanging out with my family everyday.

I especially wanted to spend time with this one... He is expecting his mission call any day now. We'll be missing our uncle Dougie.
I cannot believe how my little brothers have grown up. They are such fun kids. I'm really proud of them.
I didn't get any pictures of all the cousins together... but my sister-in-law, Eden did! Can't wait to see them. In the mean time, here is Johnny meeting 2 of his cousins, Katelyn and Briggs! I love Katelyn's pose here. She's too cool for school.

These two are 3 days apart. They're going to be great friends.


Sundays around my folks' house is busy with everyone going to their different meetings all over the place. But we found a spare second to take some pictures before church.



Oh man, I love my family.

2 comments:

camfox said...

:)
Did you drive Caroline? That's a long drive. I'm hoping you flew.

Juliette said...

We loved having you come! Katelyn still talks about Johnathan and helping with bath time!