Saturday, November 21, 2009

China Town

There's lots of stuff to do in this big city of ours and we don't get out nearly as much as we should. Now that I'm feeling a little more confident about taking the baby out and about without a serious meltdown (I'm talking about Brian, of course), we stopped off in China Town on our way to Grandma's house. We found out that there isn't really that much to do, except take pictures to prove that we do actually get out and eat sesame balls filled with lotus flour paste. Next time I think I'll pass on the balls. Ewwwh. I do however, love the pictures, especially the last one. Poor Johnny! He has no idea what's going on.




And because we love her so much, here's a picture of Grandma Shirls with her Johnny boy.

3 comments:

Baxter's said...

LOL..."im talking about brian of course" LOL

camfox said...

great pics.

Nick Pasto said...

"Next time I think I'll pass on the balls. "

Excellent philosophy to live by, in general.