Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Doctor Visit #2

So, I (Brian) was really pumped to go to the second baby doctor visit so we could see the baby again. In theory the baby is big enough that you can possibly find out the gender. We got in the doctors office and Dr Amersi busted out a heart monitor with a speaker and we were able to hear our babies little heart beating at about 180 beats per minutes.

"Any questions?" Dr Amersi asked.

"Yeah, can we see the baby on a sonogram?" I asked.

"No", she said, "you only get three on your insurance plan."

In my mind I was thinking, "What kind of lame idiot created this insurance plan. It takes like two minutes and should cost like maybe $10.00 at the most." And then I said, "okay we will wait FOUR MORE WEEKS."

1 comment:

Connie said...

Most insurances only cover one. I've never had more than one. Consider yourself lucky!