Monday, December 1, 2008

A few more details...

Sorry for not giving any details in the last post. I was in such agony over Brian posting that picture of me (which he has made me promise not to remove) that he gave up before writing any more. I am due towards the end of June which makes me a little over 10 weeks along. I don't think I would be showing at all yet, except that I eat constantly to try to curb the nausea. But who knows... people have been predicting that we are going to have the largest baby in the history of the world because we are both so big... 33 inches. 22 lbls. Thank you, everyone. That doesn't scare me at all. Not one bit.

6 comments:

lisalisa said...

YAY Caroline! Congratulations!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

the picture of you is beautiful! i read the "agony" part before i saw the picture and i thought it would be of your naked belly! that would be a little embarassing.
but you look beautiful and i am, as always, proud of you!
love,
mom

Heather said...

That is so exciting!!! Are you going to find out what the gender is or have it be a surprise? You will be such an amazing Mom.

Alisha said...

You are too cute! Congrats!

The Wyler Family said...

okay, disregard my comment on the previous post. except the congratulations part. :) i was so excited by the picture and announcement that i skipped right over this one that contains the details. anyway, i'm so excited for you! i hope the nausea doesn't stick around for too many more weeks. i loved being pregnant... weird, huh? i even had some withdrawals after ethan was born because i missed being pregnant. i know i'm strange. :) did you know that i'm pregnant? i'm due june 12. kind of exciting.
take care and keep me updated.

About us said...

Don't worry sweetie, babies are designed to be small. They do the majority of growing outside of the womb. My sister & I were both about 7 1/2 pounds. NOW my sister is size 2, and I am . . . well lets just say I am not a size 2 . . . It's the example that I'm getting at here.