Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye Santa Monica 3rd Ward

We have had a lot of excitement and change as this year has closed out including my realease from the Young Single Adult Ward Bishopric. Caroline and I have been Santa Monica Silver Monkey's for over three years. We owe a lot to the Santa Monica Third Ward. It is where we re-met, dated, broke-up, courted, were engaged, were married, and almost had our first baby. We have been through a lot and have grown in the gospel since joining its ranks. We are very sad to leave and hope that all of our friend from the ward will still talk to us and at least pretend to like us. Once a Silver Monkey, always a Silver Monkey. To all of the singles still members of SM3, get married and come join us.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Caroline & Brian- I didn't realize you actually live in Santa Monica! We were just there Sat. Dec 27 and after a family brunch & adventure at the Magic Castle in Hollywood (Christmas present), we made our own little trip to the Pier in which we primed those seagulls for future attacks by tossing 2 day old McD's breakfast biscuits right next to us off the pier.... Next time we'll have to look you up. I think it would be a lot of fun!

Kricket said...

Beus,
I can't believe that I didn't know you were pregnant. I think you are in trouble. I am SOOO happy for you guys.
Kricket

AZ Allreds said...

Caroline,
Congrats! I'm so happy to hear that you're preggers. I think it's lame how they don't let us see the babies anytime we want...it really can't cost that much!

Connie said...

Are you happy to be released?