Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Will - 5 Months

William is growing so fast. I sure wish he would slow down a bit. He's only 5 months, but his size makes it seem like he's a lot older! He's right on par with Johnny when he was the same age, maybe even a little bit bigger. He weighs around 25 lbs and wears size 18-month clothes. My back and left shoulder hurt all day long! Luckily, he's a great sleeper, so I get to rest those sore body parts all night. I'm always anxious and happy to see him when he wakes up in the morning.  He's such a sweet, happy baby. And he's soooo squishy and soft and smooth and just so incredibly kissable. If you spend any time with us you know, I kiss him A LOT. :)

Anyways, I just adore this boy. I love his big smile, his double chin, the rolls on his thighs, his widow's peak, the way he sucks on his hands constantly, his squeals and giggles. I love everything about Will! Here are a few recent pictures.




Rice cereal is supposed to help with acid reflux, so I thought I would give that a try since Will's reflux is still alive and well and I would REALLY like to eat dairy products again. But alas, he HATES rice cereal. At least for now. 













1 comment:

Gwendolyn said...

Oh wow he looks sooo delicious! I would kiss those chubby cheeks all day long too :)