Sunday, September 29, 2013

mr. personality

There is never a dull moment with this one. He talks non-stop and is always in character. I don't think he even calls me "mom" anymore. I'm either Alicia (Go, Diego, Go!), Dashy (The Octonauts), Izzy (Jake and the Neverland Pirates), Sariah (The Book of Mormon), or my personal favorite Hippo Bus (Jungle Junction). There are more, too. I just can't think of them right now. I wish I could record all the silly, cute, funny things he says all day, and even more, I wish that I could bottle-up his high-pitched squeaky voice and save it forever. I know I'll miss it someday. Another thing I like about this boy is how much he likes me. I'm so glad that he wants me to be around and wants my help with everything.  He can be really demanding. Like when he runs past me toward the bathroom shrieking, "MOM!!! I have to pee standing up!! Heeeeeelp me!!!!!" (It's really important to clarify exactly how you plan to use the toilet) But he can also be incredibly sweet and loving, (like when he says, "goochi, goochi, goo" to his baby brother.) I'm so happy to have this boy in my home. He is pure happiness.







1 comment:

Kricket said...

Fun new posts. I love hearing about your little family.