Tuesday, February 22, 2011

America's Next Top Chef

For all of you non-believers, check out this awesome video. Johnny is seriously the best 1 year old chef that I have ever met. The other day I was making a crust for a pot pie and pulled the raw dough out of the fridge and took it over to the flat surface. He saw what I was doing and went over to the lower cabinet, opened the door, and pulled out the rolling pin. I didn't even know where the rolling pin was. In this video Johnny demonstrates the Army way of cracking eggs and the French-Italian pastry chef way of cracking eggs.


Well done Johnny, well done!

-brian

5 comments:

Heather said...

I don't dare show this to Ella. She already has a huge crush on Johnny.

Julie Ellena said...

What a cute kid. I am coming to your house for dinner.

Kricket said...

Awesome Training MOM!

Kjelstrom Family said...

I didn't believe it 'til I could see it! :) He is brilliant! I love that kid.

Grandma Merrell said...

I love that you let him help. You know the trick about using an egg shell to scoop out egg shells from the bowl? They stick to each other.