Friday, July 23, 2010

new camera

I think it's time for a new one of these...

The way my photos are turning out these days, I feel like I'm using this one...

I need some camera intervention, folks! So friends, any suggestions? What should I get?! What camera do you use? I need something nice, that can be used by a complete novice (we're talking fool-proof!) and that's not going to cost me my second-born child. And it would really help if it was indestructible and waterproof and so ugly and unappealing that Johnny doesn't want to rip it out of my hands every time I try to take his picture ;) !

Give me some feedback! I'm tired of being jealous of your gorgeous photos.

And if I have to beg.... I will.

We are missing out on major milestones here in the Merrell household. Like the day that Brian gave Johnny a mullet because I couldn't bear to part with the curls in the back...






See what I mean?

5 comments:

Angela said...

sorry..no advice on a camera...I want a new one too.

BUT it was nice seeing you at the 4th. I kiond of wish I had paid more attention...maybe I would have realized you were expecting number 2. shoot. Congratulations!

Chelsea said...

I use the Cannon t1i from Costco. Not waterproof, but I love it. I need to learn how to use it better though.

The Wyler Family said...

i have the cannon xti. at costco you can get it for around $700 (i think) with two different lenses and bag. it's a great camera for me because everything can be totally automatic or i can play with and try to learn the manual stuff. i have loved it!

have fun camera shopping!

Alisha said...

I would definitely suggest a Canon of some sort. Can't wait for more great pictures!

Connie said...

The newest canon rebel has a built in HD video recorder. Very cool.