Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Crazy Post

This is Brian and this is a crazy post!

Check out this photo of Johnny:




















Isn't he awesome?! He is sporting a Peruvian made hat that says MERRELL, has ear flaps, and thingy on top.

Here is an awesome video of Johnny in one of his new suits:

Crazy, huh?!

Oh yeah, and the craziest thing of all ... Caroline went to the doctor this afternoon for an ultrasound and he sent her home with a cute little picture of our "baby girl." It is labeled "extremities" and highlights something that is unmistakable and rhymes with ping pong. I am thinking that maybe we should name her Richard.

5 comments:

Connie said...

Seriously???????

About us said...

Wait?! Does that mean you guys are having a BOY?!!!!

Caleb and Suzy said...

I am thinking "ding dong" what? Are you serious? No way!

Grandma Merrell said...

Oh JOY another BOY! I can rhyme too! I love when you guys put video on your site 'cause it makes me feel like I get to be a part of Johnny's growing up. Thanks :)

Alisha said...

Seriously...at least you all found out now rather than at delivery! Congrats on boy #2!