Monday, October 19, 2009

Weeks 8-16 Pass-In-Review

We took Johnny to the doctor today to get his 4 month check up and they told us that he isn't four months old until October 28th. It's really confusing because 4 weeks is a month and he just turned 16 weeks on Sunday...but he still has 10 days until he is 4 months old. Don't think too hard about it. The good news is that the doc agreed that he was "big" enough for his 4 month check-up (and shots). In fact, Johnny weighs 20 lbs 15 oz and is 29 inches long which in the doctor's words is "about as big as a large 7 month old." The truth is that he fits his 12 month footy pajamas pretty good so we are now looking for 18-month pj's. In honor of the 8-week tradition, we decided to take another walk down memory lane. Here is weeks 8-16...some of Johnny's new suits, new looks, and new tricks.

Week 8
here is where we left off...
Week 9
Johnny's AWESOME swim gear!

...no hands
Week 10
...zonked out

...bath time

...race car driving
Week 11
...this one's for the ladies

...tummy time

...Halloween preview
Week 12
...go Cougars and Broncos!

...my cool new Bumbo chair
(now I can see my toes)

...one feature I got from my Dad
Week 13
...happy boy

...my favorite 12-month pj's

...Mr. Personality
(this one makes us laugh uncontrolably... it is definitely our favorite)
Week 14
...my winter sweat suit

...my tongue
Week 15
...sack of potatoes

...olympic foot lifting skillz
Week 16
..my new big boy clothes...yay!

...some more features I got from my dad
Bonus Shot
...Captain Crabby?

8 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

he just keeps getting cuter!

Baxter's said...

For some perspective Caroline...my 7 month old is 15 pounds...so yea...I think we can safely say that Johnny is HUGE! :-) Love it! I love fat babies...i love my skinny baby too, don't worry.

Nick Pasto said...

Woooo, what a beauty of a baby!

Congrats if I didn't say so already.

--Nick

About us said...

Oh!! I love the pics!! He is so freakin cute!!! I especially love the Captain Crabby (which he totally is NOT). He just might be the most perfect baby to ever live!! Seriously.

Gwendolyn said...

That is EXACTLY why the whole "9 month pregnancy" thing is such a lie--40 weeks = 10 months people!!!

Johnny you're huge. And really adorable.

camfox said...

So fun! I love the "dad feature." You guys are so fun.

Angela said...

Oh man is he has alot of handsome going on! seriously so cute. I wanted to kiss the computer but fought it off the urge.. I will go kiss my own cute little man instead.
Every now and then I like to peek in on your cute-growing family. thanks for posting so many great pictures!

Lee Family said...

You are such a cute mom holy crap. What a lucky kid to have you for a mama. He is HUGE! Dude, that kid is going to make you rich some day and NO, Caroline you're freaking HOT!! I love your picture at the top of your blog!
btw, I went to the Little Women House when my sister was in town. I missed my tall crony to make tall jokes at the little people. We got the entire tour this time and it was soooo good. I was bummed that you and I only got the last 10 minutes of it . , . and had to pay full price. Anyway, that was such a fun visit. Come again already. Love ya Caroline!