Saturday, October 3, 2009

family pictures

We had our friend Rachel come over and take some pictures of us a long time ago. Johnny was just three weeks, I think. Brian thought I told him not to post the pictures at all. But what I really meant was don't post the pictures in which I look unattractive:) So anyway, here they are just a few months late.

I had so much fun going back through these and remembering when Johnny was so brand new and so skinny! Oh man, was he cute. I hope you enjoy!























5 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

so fun! i'm glad you posted them. what a gorgeous family!

Alisha said...

What great pictures...thanks for posting!

Gwendolyn said...

Wow, these could be from a magazine spread. You're looking great 3 weeks post baby, Caroline!

Circle Kee Pasto said...

These are really great. We're so happy for you guys! !Que precioso su hijo!

camfox said...

awesmoe pics!