Thursday, June 25, 2009

Officially 40 weeks!

Caroline has now officially hit the 40 week mark and is completely full term. After her doctor's visit today it appears that I will have to eat my words and possibly add more days to the poll. Maybe we will start a new poll. You can vote how many days over due you think Caroline will go...starting today. The good news is that Caroline's sister Juliette (and husband Sherman) had a baby boy this morning on Junior's due date. How jealous we are of Briggs. There are no photos of the little guy yet but check here: http://blaserfamily.blogspot.com/ for future pics of Junior's favorite cousin.

1 comment:

lisalisa said...

Are you guys going to get induced? It's scary to be so overdue when we are the size of people that we are! I'm checking your blog a few times a day to see the updates! I'm excited for you guys! Reiker was 2 weeks early so I don't know why but I was expecting this one to be early too... and she's not. I am with you on the waiting game!