Friday, January 30, 2009

I think I felt something...

A little kick?

I'm finally starting to feel like I'm pregnant for REAL... and it's very strange, and fun, and exciting. After dinner last night, Brian chuckled at me because I leaned back in my chair and put my hands on top of my stomach without even noticing it. I have a new place to rest my hands, I guess. After complaining for several weeks that I didn't look pregnant at all... I suddenly and completely DO! And now I'm not so sure that not looking pregnant is such a bad thing! No, I think it's going to be okay. I'll just order some of those stretchy, unattractive pants in extra tall, (a big belly and high waters should never go together) and I'll be just fine.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Isn't that the best??? I'm so happy for you. Okay, you are so lucky they moved your due date up. That's every woman's dream!

Baxter's said...

Tall pants are a pain to find. You are in California...go with capri's. You lucky duck! Our little one had the hiccups last night for about 30 minutes. They were big too. Sam felt them and had to look it up on the internet to believe me that it was actually hiccups.

The Wyler Family said...

congratulations! i love being pregnant. feeling that little one move around inside you is the coolest feeling. a boy! so exciting! i can't wait to see him!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

i am so excited to me this little fellow! i love you, angel!

mom

Kaly Shippen said...

That rocks Liner. So do you know Sara Jane, Sharee, and Niki are also due this spring? Do you know of anybody else?