Sunday, October 12, 2008

Santa Monica 3rd Silver Monkeys


Here I am with my flag football team (front row next to the champion's pot) after we killed the Los Angeles 1st Ward Gators for the 3rd straight year. I played center. Brian is not in the picture, but he stood on the sideline with a microphone and commentated for the entire 2-hour game. He ran out of jokes about half way through, but did a fantastic job, especially when it came to being impartial. When I fumbled a pass and then dropped it he said,
"And it's a perfect pass up the middle.... Ohhhhhhhh, she felt the heat coming and took her eye off the ball!"

Where's the LOVE, honey? Where's the LOVE?

2 comments:

Dan said...

what a classic moment--wish I could have been there to witness it! uh--Lina, one of these first years we're going to have to get together so I can introduce you to my son.

camfox said...

How fun! Caroline, I bet you were pretty awesome out there with your athleticism and agility. What a blast that must have been!