Monday, February 4, 2008

Bienvenidos a LAUSD


Today we started a new semester at school and what should happen? 47 students showed up at my door! They were standing up in the back, sitting on tables, the floor, on my lap. Okay... not on my lap, but only because I didn't have a chair either! I'm getting pretty good at flying by the seat of my pants. I mean, how can you prepare for 47 middle schoolers?! Brian thinks I should send kids back to the office with a note that says, "Class full!" But how can you say "no" to a face like this?

6 comments:

Connie said...

You are an ANGEL. They are lucky to have you.

Jess said...

47?!! You deserve time and a half.

Juliette said...

On your lap!! Caroline you kill me. And you say i take things one step to far!

Heather said...

so good to read your post!!! You look so good and beautiful on your wedding day!! Congrats on the wedding I am so happy for you.

Shannon Jones Grossman said...

C. You're amazing!! Miss you!
Shan

lisalisa said...

CAROLINE!! I found your blog on Heathers! You got married! You are so beautiful! I miss you! check us out at www.swensonstation.blogspot.com!