Friday, April 26, 2013

our big news + newborn photos

I honestly didn't think the day would come. But it has. We are moving this little family of ours back to the country, back to Idaho. I still can't believe it. We've been in this big city for 8 years. 8 years!! It has become our home. The place where everything happened. I moved here as a single girl with no job. All of my belongings in my Mazda 626. Today I have a master's degree, a husband, three kids and an apartment full of stuff.

Brian is going to be working for my dad on the farm. We are going to live in a house. It's going to be great. But boy, we are going to miss this place.

On to other things. Before I cry. William's newborn photos make me so happy. He was just short of one week old when we had these taken. I'm so happy that Stacy captured our family and our home so well.























 I'm so glad we captured William's newness because today he looks like this... so chubby!


And just for fun, here we have Tyler and then Johnny as newborns. What do you think? Who looks more like little Willie?




13 comments:

Julie Ellena said...

Cute pictures. Brian I think your baby may be fat also. You need to get Grace and William together for a photo opp. It is going to be so fun for your boys to get to Idaho and be on the farm. We are excited for you too.

Chelsea said...

Wow, what big news! I think this is so great for your little family. Boys need their dirt! What a change. I know you will miss your CA though! So hard to move...I hate it actually. That baby boy is so dang cute.

Kricket said...

Beus,
I love the pictures and I am SO excited for you to get back to the farm. I am sure that you will miss California and I KNOW that the people in California are your going to miss your beautiful family.
Love ya mean it!
P.S. My baby is coming on May 11th!

Librarian's Sugar Daddy said...

Yes, the people of California will really miss you guys! Looks like our Christmas gingerbread house tradition will now entail many hours in the car! We are excited for you guys, and very sad to see you go.

Gwendolyn said...

Have to echo Nate--I'm so sorry you're leaving but I'm so happy for you guys! I can't imagine how wonderful it would be to live so close to family, in a house, with wide-open space all around :) Ideal.

William is so precious, and those pictures are fantastic. I kind of think he looks more like Johnny as a newborn...

Look forward to getting together before you guys leave.

Crosland Crew said...

He is so handsome! Congratulations! I'm also super excited that you are moving to ID & will be in Suzy's ward! How fun :)

You're boys are so handsome, and I'm so happy for you. I'm sorry to hear that you tore--not fun I had to be taken to the OR after BJC was born because of the damage. Hope you're recovering well, and not doing too much!

See you soon!

Loves~
Jan

Rebecca said...

Wow, Carolina, that is big news! Best of luck to you all!

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

I found your blog! I need to add you to our blog list. Love this!

Grandma Merrell said...

It sure helps to have a pro taking pictures. These are precious. I can't wait to hold Will :)

Baxter's said...

oh my goodness. so happy for you. promise you will come visit when you get a pang in your heart for the ocean! your family is so so beautiful. you are such a beautiful mom.

Katie Bell said...

It's interesting how two completely different places can feel like home. Congratulations on the new little boy.

julia said...

love the photos! i can't believe brian is going to work on a farm!! we miss you guys and i miss your face and all your pretty furniture. xo

Kendra said...

Such cute shots!!!!