Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Family Pictures - Santa Monica Pier

We took for real family pictures this year! We found a great photographer and I am really happy with how they turned out. Especially because Ty was having a horribly cranky morning. I couldn't believe that we got so many of him smiling. He literally cried in between every picture and didn't want to be anywhere but in my arms. Our photographer brought her husband along and he was our saving grace. He made so many crazy faces, he was probably sore for days afterward. A big thank you to Stacy Thiot (and Pierce!). And now, for more pictures than you probably want to see...





























9 comments:

happyfamily said...

you guys look awesome! we need some family photos, stat!

Juliette said...

LOVE them all! You guys look great!

Rebecca said...

I really like the one you sent as a Christmas card. Such a good-looking family!

Kricket said...

Those are great pictures. I'm sorry that I haven't called you back. It is on my list. I love and miss you lots.

Megan said...

these pictures are fantastic! there are so many great ones!

Marissa said...

These are amazing! You all look fabulous! Your boys are so cute, and you are the most beautiful pregnant woman! I wish I was looking as lovely as you.

The Wrights said...

Such great photos of your cute family!

Alisha said...

What great photos! I love them! You look too cute pregnant!

Shannon Jones Grossman said...

Caroline you are so beautiful!