Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The best time of the day

is when dad comes home. Could Tyler look any happier?


And how about this smooch?!



The last hour or two before Brian comes home are always exhausting for me. It kind of compares to the last period of the school day as a teacher only I have two kids, not 30+ Still if there's any time of the day that I lose it, it's most likely this time. Patience is short, tempers are hot, babies are fussy, and dinner needs to be made. I think Johnny & Ty's happiness in seeing dad is not only a reflection of how much they love him, but of how relieved they are to get away from mom! Thank goodness for our good natured, happy, easy-going, cheery and extremely fun dad.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I could not agree more. I am so grateful to stay home with Ella but I am SO relieved when Chris walks in the door. We are lucky to have married such great guys!

Juliette said...

Such cute pictures! I know for sure my kids would totally agree!Dads really are the BEST!!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

you picked a dandy!

The Wyler Family said...

so cute! we all love it when daddy comes home too! i love the pic of tyler. his facial expression is so precious!