Wednesday, July 6, 2011

grandpas are the best

We are having so much fun in Idaho! It will be the saddest day of Johnny's life when we have to go home to the big city. He loves the farm about 10 times more than I thought he would. And I knew he would love the farm A LOT. From the time he wakes up until the time we drag him kicking and screaming to bed, he is begging to ride the "cycle" with grandpa. They check on the cows and learn new words and wear farm hats (not pictured here). It's adorable.



More pictures and updates to come!

3 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

Umm... where are you? Do I get to see you?

happyfamily said...

Awesome! I want to spend a week on a farm too!

Baxter's said...

I wonder if Johnny loves it as much as me. I still love that farm. I wish I could pretend I was a Beus so my kids could enjoy the farm. :-)