Saturday, March 5, 2011

Captain Adorable

Last week some of my wonderful friends from church threw me a baby shower. Though it was a bit late (they joked that if they waited any longer they would have to pitch in and buy him a car for his 16th birthday), I decided that the best time to have a shower is 3 months after your sweet baby has arrived. Bringing my smiley little love to the party was so much better than a packing a big, uncomfortable belly. Here are a few pictures of Ty wearing one of his new outfits from the shower. He is such a fun baby right now. He smiles a ton and is even laughing. Sometimes he starts laughing out of nowhere. Its so funny. He also recently decided that he loves pacifiers which has made our lives much easier!



A lot of people ask me if I think Ty & Johnny look alike. What do you think? Here they are side by side, at almost 4 months old. They both happen to be wearing little sailor suits which is beside the point, but kinda cute. I think they share a lot of features in common, yet to me they look so different.

My creation

4 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

wow. you have been busy. i can't keep up with blogs these days. you guys are so cute! your boys are adorable! congrats on the minivan. such a fun step. :)

Grandma Merrell said...

Right now they look like two different babies. They are cute as can be though!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

What a cute post! thanks, i needed to see their sweet faces. I don't see any resemblance between the boys at all...but that might change as they get older.
we missed you this week! (well, we always miss you...but this week it was keener than usual)
love,
moom

About us said...

Oh! How awesome that they through you a baby shower after he was born! I love that. Tyler is looking more and more adorable :)