Saturday, January 30, 2010

funny boy

This boy cracks me up. He makes so many funny little faces. And I love them all. I love that open-mouthed, I'm-watchin'-you-like-a-hawk face in photo number 1 and the I'm-a-big-fat-ham, cheesy grin in photo number 2.

At 7 months old Johnny...
  • weighs nearly 25 lbs (24 lbs 13 oz)
  • is 31 1/2 inches long
  • has a 19 inch noggin'
  • got his first ear infection and was such a sweetheart through the whole thing
  • can pick up a rice puff and put it in his own mouth!
  • loves blueberries & applesauce
  • can pull himself up and peer over the edge of the crib looking for mom or dad
  • really wants to go! go! go! but hasn't quite figured out the crawl
  • has HUGE feet! size 5
  • is still toothless!


7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I've never, ever heard of such a big baby. He's cute too!!

The Wyler Family said...

wow! he is a big boy! i love the expressions too. i especially love how his legs are crossed in the first picture. he looks so chill. by the way... my two year old is only a couple inches taller and weighs about 5 pounds more. funny.

Alisha said...

He's gonna pass up my 3 year old soon! He is so cute! Start playing ball now...I've seen the great eye-hand coordination while picking up the rice puff...watch out!

Marissa said...

He is soooo cute! If you think it's crazy he's 7 months and has no teeth, well...Brigham is almost 11 months and no teeth. But, I think they're trying to come through now. It looks like you're having a ton of fun being mommy. Good work!

Mark said...

i have THE cutest nephews and neices ever! so stinking cute! :) cant wait to see you three in March...if we can convince Dad!...no problem! :)

love ya
mark

JRP said...

The truth is out--you're actually raising a giant. But, he's a very, very, very cute giant. :)

Baxter's said...

I think he is big enough to eat my almost one year old. Seriously.